Follow the given instructions to configure the Guest Network on the Zoom Cable Modem 5790:
1. Open your web browser and type the following address into the address bar and press enter
2. When prompted at login type below
3. When logged into the configuration page, on the left pane menu click Wireless
4. Under the Wireless page, there is an option labeled "Wireless - Guest/Virtual Access Points:", Enable one of the Guest Networks. (It's recommended creating your own Network Name (SSID). Other settings are fine by default)
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save/Apply option
6. To enable security for the guest network, you will need to follow below:
* On the left side menu click on the Security link
* When on the Wireless Security Page where it says SSID (Wireless Network Name) select Guest Network in the drop-down box
* Set the "Network Security" to "Mixed WPA2/WPA (Most Users)"
* In the section that says "WPA/WPA2 passphrase" you will have to create a wireless network password (minimum of 8 characters)
* Enter desired password, then click Save/Apply button at the bottom of the page.