First, be certain that both ends of the USB cable are securely connected to the USB slots. Restart the PC and see if that corrected the problem.
If not, and you are still experiencing the error message make sure that the Zoom Cam driver is the selected Video Source in the CamMaestro application and not some other imaging device (eg. Scanner etc..).
- Select Mode from the Top Menu Bar and click PC-Camera Mode.
- Next select Options and click Video Source.
- In the Video Source Window select the Capture Source Tab
- Make sure "CamMaestro CIF" is the selected source.
- Click OK and try the camera.
If you are still having the problem:
- Insert the CD and follow the on screen instructions to install the Camera Drivers.
- Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > Imaging Devices. At this point you may see the Cam with a Yellow (!) Mark.
- Select the Camera and click the Properties button.
- Select the Driver Tab and then click the Update Driver button.
Continue through any warning messages.
Restart the PC.
Please sign in to leave a comment.