Using a straightened paperclip or something similar, press and hold the AP+4’s RESET button for 10 seconds. In a few seconds the WLAN light will turn solid green. The factory reset is complete when the WLAN light starts to blink again.
Articles in this section
- Model 4401: How do I configure the Zoom AP+4 to work a with a Cable or DSL bridge modem?
- Model 4402: How do I set up the Wireless-N Router as a repeater?
- Model 4401: How can I add an Xbox 360 or another gaming console to my wireless network using the Zoom AP+4?
- Model 4401: How do I restore the Zoom AP+4 to factory default settings?
- Model 4401: How do I set up the Zoom AP+4 as a repeater?