You can find the latest Firmware or Driver Update for your product by clicking here. Be sure to make a note of your modem's model so that you download the correct version.
Articles in this section
- Model 3095: Windows 10 driver installation
- Model 3095: How do I install the USB modem in Windows 7?
- Where can I get information on using my modem with Linux or Unix?
- Where can I get a Firmware or Driver Update for my dial-up modem?
- Where can I get drivers for my Zoom dial-up modem and other Windows operating systems?
- After installing my dial-up modem, why am I being asked for a Keycode and Serial Number?
- Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode) for External Serial Modems
- Linux Installation Instructions (Gnome/KDE) for External Serial Modems
- The wizard does not find the USB drivers on the Modem Utilities & Drivers floppy disk
- Internal ISA: Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode)
Please sign in to leave a comment.