Note: This configuration has been tested with ATA firmware revision 1.1.2. If your device has firmware revision 1.2.5, you must contact Technical Support with your device's MAC Address (located on bottom label) and request an upgrade to firmware revision 1.2.5B4. To find your ATA's firmware revision, please see click here.
- First, you must access the ATA Manager:
- If you are using a Windows computer, download and run the Zoom ATA Manager (.exe file).
- If you are using a non-Windows computer, or if the Zoom ATA Manager will not run on your computer, you can access the ATA Manager by entering the ATA’s IP address in your web browser’s address field. (Please click here if you are not sure how to find your ATA’s IP address.)
- When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the following in lowercase letters:
- Once you are logged into the ATA Manager, click the Advanced icon at the top of the screen and then, in the left column, select VoIP Accounts and then Your VoIP Account.
- On the Your VoIP Account page, enter the following:
Parameter Setting SIP Enable Enable Service Provider Name Voxalot Outbound Caller ID Type your name or a display name you want to use Phone Number (SIP User ID) Type your Voxalot number (e.g., 123456) Auth User Name Type your Voxalot number (e.g., 123456) Auth Password Type your Voxalot password SIP Server us.voxalot.com Auth Domain Leave this field blank Outbound Proxy us.voxalot.com Register Domain us.voxalot.com ReReg Interval 3600 Subscribe Domain Leave this field blank ReSub Interval 3600 Use Outbound Proxy for REFER Disable Ring Type 1 Dial Prefix Leave this field blank Preferred Codecs Leave these settings blank
Click Save These Settings.
In the left column, select Subscription Services and then Dialing Parameters.
On the Dialing Parameters page, select the following:
- Mode: Passthrough (pass * and # DTMF tones to provider)
- Configure PSTN Dial Pattern: replace *xx with *xxx
(Note: After you make this change and click Save These Settings, the new VoIP Dial Pattern will be: 346]11|*xxx|**[1-9]e#r5xp3r*x|p8[1-9]e#r5xp4r*x|#[1-9]e#r5xp3r*x|1010Se#p2r*x|0Se#r5xp2r*x|123456789*0# )
- Click Save These Settings and then click Reboot ATA.
Please sign in to leave a comment.