Yes. The VP-EYE CD that came with the camera will install in Windows XP. Alternatively the driver setup can be downloaded from the Model 1598 support page.
Articles in this section
- Zoom Cam ISA (Model 1575 - Capture card with Cam Model 2901 - Combo pack - ISA Cam with 56K Video Modem)
- Zoom Cam USB III (Model 1598 - Full Color Motion Video Camera with Built-in Microphone)
- ZoomCam USB II (Model 1597 - Full color motion Video Camera for Windows 98, 2000/ME/XP)
- Zoom Cam USB (Model 1595 - Windows software package)
- Zoom WebCam USB for Windows (Model 1592)
- Zoom Cam PPC (Model 1585)
- Zoom DualCam 300 (Model 1540)
- Zoom DualCam 1300 (Model 1599)
- How can I correct a "Driver Open Failed" error message when I attempt to open a ZoomCam 100 USB(Model 1550) software application?
- I ran the installation but my PC does not detect the USB camera. I also tried to manually install the drivers as per the instructions in the Appendix. What's strange is Device Manager doesn't list the camera. Can you help, please?