Yes. The VP-EYE CD that came with the camera will install in Windows XP. Alternatively the driver setup can be downloaded from the Model 1598 support page.
Articles in this section
- Zoom Cam ISA (Model 1575 - Capture card with Cam Model 2901 - Combo pack - ISA Cam with 56K Video Modem)
- Zoom Cam USB III (Model 1598 - Full Color Motion Video Camera with Built-in Microphone)
- ZoomCam USB II (Model 1597 - Full color motion Video Camera for Windows 98, 2000/ME/XP)
- Zoom Cam USB (Model 1595 - Windows software package)
- Zoom WebCam USB for Windows (Model 1592)
- Zoom Cam PPC (Model 1585)
- Zoom DualCam 300 (Model 1540)
- Zoom DualCam 1300 (Model 1599)
- How can I correct a "Driver Open Failed" error message when I attempt to open a ZoomCam 100 USB(Model 1550) software application?
- I ran the installation but my PC does not detect the USB camera. I also tried to manually install the drivers as per the instructions in the Appendix. What's strange is Device Manager doesn't list the camera. Can you help, please?
Please sign in to leave a comment.