Note: Make sure the 5690/57xx router is connected directly into the computer VIA Ethernet cable.
- Open your Web Browser and clear out the address in the Address Bar (ex. http://www.site.com)
and type this address; http://192.168.1.1, and press Enter
You will be prompted for a Username and Password:
- Username: admin
- Password: zoomadsl (lowercase “L” and not I or 1)
- You should be on Basic Setup. Locate the option for Protocol and change this to “1483 Bridge IP (Pure Bridge).”
- Enter the VPI/VCI your Internet provider supplied you. By default the settings are 0/35 for US and 0/38 UK.
- Click Save/Reboot and wait about 1 minute for the router to cycle.
- Once the router is back on, you should have a full bridge modem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.