Download ZUSB2000.EXE from our web site (in the WIN2000 DRIVERS AND INFs section within TECHNICAL SUPPORT -> FILE DOWNLOADS). Create a folder on your hard drive called whatever (e.g., ZUSB2000) and execute this file in this folder to create the installation program files for your modem. Follow the instructions in the README.TXT file it creates to get this modem installed in Win2000. Then, in Control Panel -> Phone and Modem Options -> Modem, highlight this modem's name, press Properties, go to Diagnostics, and click on Query Modem to see if it responds as it should.
Articles in this section
- Model 3095: Windows 10 driver installation
- Model 3095: How do I install the USB modem in Windows 7?
- Where can I get information on using my modem with Linux or Unix?
- Where can I get a Firmware or Driver Update for my dial-up modem?
- Where can I get drivers for my Zoom dial-up modem and other Windows operating systems?
- After installing my dial-up modem, why am I being asked for a Keycode and Serial Number?
- Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode) for External Serial Modems
- Linux Installation Instructions (Gnome/KDE) for External Serial Modems
- The wizard does not find the USB drivers on the Modem Utilities & Drivers floppy disk
- Internal ISA: Linux Installation Instructions (Console Mode)
Please sign in to leave a comment.