You don't have to "log on." A great benefit offered in Zoom Cable Modems is the "always on" feature. Once the Cable Modem is turned on and registered with the cable service provider, you will enjoy an "always on" connection with no need to dial up or hang up. The Cable Modem should be left on and connected. It will be ready to serve your needs in an instant the next time you access to the Internet.
Articles in this section
- Can I send and/or receive faxes if I have a Cable Modem?
- ARRIS Products (Surfboard modem, SB series)
- How do I "log on" to a cable Internet service provider?
- I can't access the Internet if the cable modem is connected to a router. What am I doing wrong?
- Do Zoom cable modems have Gigabit Ethernet ports?
- Cable Modem Security Fundamentals