Question: I changed my wireless network name and password. When trying to connect to the network, I have to use the default settings. How can I personalize my wireless network?
Follow the given instructions to change wireless network information:
1. Connect to the internet either wireless or wired (Ethernet)
2. Open web browser
3. In address bar type 192.168.0.1
4. When at log in page type admin for the Username and Password
5. Select the Wireless tab
6. On the radio page, set the desired band to change to either 2.4 or 5 Ghz, which ever one you would like to connect to. Then click Apply
7. From the left side menu, click on Primary Network and change the SSID and WPA Preshared key as desired after click Apply (place check mark near box that reads show key for WPA Pre-Shared Key)
8. Try reconnecting device to wireless network
Please sign in to leave a comment.