Check the boot sequence for your PC under your PC BIOS. When the BIOS is set to boot from "other devices" that includes USB devices, computer would not boot if USB modem / USB device is plugged into high speed USB port. To fix the boot up issue set the priority of boot to something other than "other devices" or change USB BIOS settings to enable automatic recognition of the speed of the USB device connected.
Articles in this section
- Support Contact and Warranty Information
- How do I configure my computer’s TCP/IP settings for DHCP so that it automatically receives an IP address and DNS server address from the Zoom modem/router?
- My computer does not boot properly when a USB device is plugged
- I'm asked for a PIN when connecting to a wireless network. What should I do?
- How do I release and renew my computer's IP address?
- Where do I find the Serial Number of my product?
Please sign in to leave a comment.