How to Take ADSL Modem 5792 out of Bridge Mode for Windows 7 - 10
1. In order to access the Bridged Modem, must set a Static IP Address onto your computer
2. Click on the Start icon and in the "Search the Web and Windows" box at the bottom left of the screen, type Network and Sharing Center, then select Network and Sharing Center from the menu
3. Click "Change Adapter Settings" on the left panel
4. Right-click on the Local Adapter you are using (Wireless or Ethernet) and select Properties
5. Select the radio button - Use the following IP Address and enter in the following IP Address and Default Gateway. Leave the Subnet Mask as the default
IP Address: 192.168.1.50
Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
6. Click "Validate settings upon exit", when finished, then click on OK
7. Now open a web browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar, then press the Enter/Return key
8. Type admin for the username and password
9. Once logged into Zoom Configuration Manager, locate Connection Type and set to Bridge+Routing
10. Click OK at bottom of the page. This will enable router portion of the 5792 and now you should have internet access through the modem and be able to access the configuration at anytime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.