Note: In some cases on various versions of Windows, instead of asking for the wireless passphrase, it will ask for a pin number. These instructions will guide you through, how to log into the modem to shut off the WPS feature.
1. Connect Ethernet cord to pc and modem
2. Open web browser and in the address bar type 192.168.0.1, then press enter
3. When at the login page type admin for the Username and Password
4. Click on Wireless from top menu
5. From the left side menu, click on Primary Network
6. On the right hand side you will see WPS., Disable WPS and then click on Apply
At this point you should be able to connect to the wireless using the security that was set on the modem/router
Please sign in to leave a comment.