It appears that your (third party) modem is not capable of supporting video conferencing. As soon as you try to send video data, your modem cuts off. You need to verify that your modem is capable of supporting V.80 (H324, H323).
Articles in this section
- Zoom Cam ISA (Model 1575 - Capture card with Cam Model 2901 - Combo pack - ISA Cam with 56K Video Modem)
- Zoom Cam USB III (Model 1598 - Full Color Motion Video Camera with Built-in Microphone)
- ZoomCam USB II (Model 1597 - Full color motion Video Camera for Windows 98, 2000/ME/XP)
- Zoom Cam USB (Model 1595 - Windows software package)
- Zoom WebCam USB for Windows (Model 1592)
- Zoom Cam PPC (Model 1585)
- Zoom DualCam 300 (Model 1540)
- Zoom DualCam 1300 (Model 1599)
- How can I correct a "Driver Open Failed" error message when I attempt to open a ZoomCam 100 USB(Model 1550) software application?
- I ran the installation but my PC does not detect the USB camera. I also tried to manually install the drivers as per the instructions in the Appendix. What's strange is Device Manager doesn't list the camera. Can you help, please?