1. Assign the following static IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway (or Router) on the printer . If you are not sure how to do this, please check your printer's documentation or contact the printer manufacturer.
- IP Address: 10.0.0.200 (or use any 10.0.0.x IP address, where x is between 100 and 250)
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default Gateway (or Router): 10.0.0.2
2. Connect the printer to one of the ETHERNET or LAN ports on the Zoom router.
3. To configure a printer on a Windows 2000/XP/Vista computer that is connected to the ETHERNET or LAN port of the router, go to Start > Control Panel > Printers and Faxes and select Add A Printer.
4. The Add a Printer Wizard will open. You should click Next.
5. Select Local Printer, uncheck Auto Detect, and then press Next.
6. Click Create new port and choose Standard TCP/IP Port from the pull down menu. (In Windows Vista, choose TCP/IP device). The Add a Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard will open. You should click Next.
7. In the box named Printer Name or IP Address, type in the IP Address you have assigned to the printer (per Step 1) and click Next.
8. The computer will auto detect the assigned port.
9. From the list of the printers, choose the brand and model of your printer or insert the driver CD that came with your printer and point to it.
10. Print a Test Page to verify the setup.
11. Repeat steps 3-10 on all other computers that will share the printer.