On the X6 product, Model 5590CF, Ethernet ports 1 and 3 have been optimized for use with 100 M ethernet clients, Ports 2 and 4 are better suited for 1Gig and 10 Base T devices. If computer is older or the Device you are connecting to Ports 1 or 3 does not light either or both of the LEDs above the port you are connecting it to, you should connect that device to either Port 2 or 4.
Articles in this section
- How to configure a Guest Network for Zoom Model 5790
- How to Change Channel for Wireless Optimization for Zoom ADSL Modem Model 5790
- Wireless Optimization for Zoom ADSL Modem Model 5792
- How to Take ADSL Modem 5792 out of Bridge Mode
- How to Reset ADSL Modem / Router Model 5792
- Does the telephone company have to install an additional line for DSL?
- Why is distance important with DSL?
- Will DSL interfere with my telephone or any other devices connected to the same line?
- Why will my Zoom DSL modem not make a connection with my Verizon service? I set up my account settings properly but am not getting a WAN IP address.
- I am having trouble with connecting or keeping connection with my wireless network, what can I do to fix the problem?