If you are in the Web Console, in order to see the Firmware Version, click the System Status icon at the top of any page.
If you have exited from the device you must first establish communication with it. Depending on your computer's Operating System you may have a Zoom logo icon on your desktop.
- If you do, double-click it to display the Network Password dialog box.
- If you do not have a Zoom logo icon on your desktop, open your web browser and type;
- http://10.0.0.2 (if using the X5v)
- http://10.2.2.2 (if using the V3)
- Press Enter to display the Network Password dialog box.
Type the following default User Name and Password in lower case.
- User Name = admin
- Password = zoomvoip
The Basic Setup page will display indicating that you are now communicating with your device. In order to see the Firmware Version (it will look like VoIP1_1.0.y-xx or VoIP1_V3_1.0.y-xx), click the System Status icon at the top of any page.
NOTE: Please do not confuse this with the Showtime Firmware Version
Please sign in to leave a comment.