Product Documentation and Downloads
For Model 4506BG
Quick Start (PDF)
Select a language to view or download: English & Español
User Manual (PDF)
The Travel Router connects to computers and devices wirelessly or via an Ethernet cable. No driver is required.
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206-4 (How do I check my router's firmware revision?)
Post date: May 10, 2013. Size: 5.7 MB. Format: BIN
- Added support for the following devices:
- Huawei K3772
- Huawei K4511
- Apple iPhone® 5 tethering
- Changed the default LAN IP address to 192.168.2.1 for better interoperability with USB modems that have built-in configuration managers, such as Huawei models E3131, E3231, and E3256.
Please read before downloading:
- This firmware is for Zoom model 4506BG (with WiMax support) only. You have this model if the Serial Number (S/N) barcode label on the bottom of the unit contains 4506-xx-xxBG.
- This firmware is NOT for model 4506AG. If you have this model, please click here for firmware updates.
- For Android phone tethering, please use firmware v220.127.116.11-ZT-3 instead of v18.104.22.168-4. Firmware v22.214.171.124-ZT-3 is available by clicking the "ZoomTether firmware" link below.
- After you have downloaded the file, please refer to the ReadMe document for instructions on how to load the firmware update into your Zoom router.