Cable Modems & Modem/Routers
- Zoom CableModem PCI Internal (5001)
- Zoom CableModem USB External (5031)
- Zoom CableModem Ethernet External (5011)
- Zoom CableModem USB/Ethernet External (5041)
- Zoom Ethernet/USB Cable Modem (5241)
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (5341/5341H)
Cable Modem/Routers with Wireless
Password & Login Issues
- Model 5363: How to fix lag issues for Android devices
- How can I make my Apple Airport (Base Station, Extreme, Express or Time Capsule) work with my new cable modem?
- Model 5360: Connecting devices to the cable modem/router
- Model 5354: Connecting devices to the cable modem/router
- Model 5354: Using an external USB drive
- Some good alternatives for voice calls
Wireless Connectivity & Performance
- How can I improve my cable modem/router’s wireless throughput?
- FAQ: Are Zoom cable modem routers vulnerable to KRACK?
- Model 5352: How can I improve my cable modem/router's wireless throughput?
- Model 5363: Connecting a wireless device
- Model 5360: Connecting a wireless device
- Model 5354: Connecting a wireless device
Router, Firewall, and Advanced Settings
- Model 5363: Bridge Mode configuration
- How to put cable modem router into bridge mode?
- Model 5360: Bridge Mode configuration
- Model 5352: Bridge Mode configuration
- Model 5350: Bridge Mode configuration
- Model 5341J/5345: No Internet connection after a sudden outage, with use of router connected to modem
General Product Information
- Can I send and/or receive faxes if I have a Cable Modem?
- ARRIS Products (Surfboard modem, SB series)
- How do I "log on" to a cable Internet service provider?
- I can't access the Internet if the cable modem is connected to a router. What am I doing wrong?
- Do Zoom cable modems have Gigabit Ethernet ports?
- Cable Modem Security Fundamentals