- Zoom/Modem V.92 External (3049C/3048C – Conexant chipset model)
- Zoom/Modem V.92 External (Model 3049L/3048L – Agere chipset model)
- Zoom/FaxModem 56K Dualmode (2949C – New Conexant chipset model)
- External V.90 Dualmode Faxmodem (2949L/2948L/2945L – Agere chipset model)
- External V.90 Dualmode Faxmodem (2949/2948/2945 – Conexant chipset model)
- External 56K Flex Faxmodem (2849/2848/2345 – Rockwell chipset model)
Internal PCI and PCI Express
- Zoom PCI Express Modem (3035/3037)
- Zoom 56K V.92/V.90 Softmodem – PCI Internal ("EF" Version)
- Zoom 56K V.92/V.90 Softmodem – PCI Internal ("D" or "DF" Version)
- Zoom 56K V.92/V.90 Softmodem – PCI Internal (“A”, “B”, “C” or Earlier Version)
- PCI V.92 Faxmodem (3025C)
- PCI V.92 Faxmodem (3025N)
- Zoom/PC Card 56K Dualmode (2975/2976/2875B)
- Zoom/PC Card 56K Dualmode (2975L/2976L)
- Zoom/PC Card 56K (3000)
- Zoom/Modem V.92 PC Card (3005L)
- Zoom/Modem V.92 PC Card (3005N)
- Zoom/Modem V.92 PC Card (3005P)
Installing the Modem
- Model 3095: Windows 10 driver installation
- Model 3095: How do I install the USB modem in Windows 7?
- Where can I get information on using my modem with Linux or Unix?
- Where can I get a Firmware or Driver Update for my dial-up modem?
- Where can I get drivers for my Zoom dial-up modem and other Windows operating systems?
- After installing my dial-up modem, why am I being asked for a Keycode and Serial Number?
- How do I confirm that my V.92 modem is making a V.92 connection?
- Does Modem-on-Hold work without Call Waiting? Without Caller ID?
- Model 3049L/3048L Firmware Update and Modem-on-Hold Application
- How do I use the NetWaiting Modem-on-Hold application?
- The Modem on Hold Caller ID is not working. I have Caller ID through my local phone company and it works with my Caller ID box. How do I make it work with Modem-on-Hold?
- Why do I lose my Internet connection when I get an incoming call?
Faxing & Voice Messaging
- I am trying to configure my Zoom USB Mini modem through Winfax Pro for Distinctive Ring. How do I accomplish this?
- Is the Zoom V.92 USB Mini TAPI compliant? I am trying to set up a caller ID program and it requires a TAPI compliant modem. I am gettting error messages that says it may not be.
- I just purchased your V.92 PCI modem and installed the COMMUNICATE! Lite software. The software does not allow me to enable the caller ID function. I get an error saying the modem does not support this feature. What am I doing wrong?
- When the modem detects an incoming call, the Modem-on-Hold application/notification appears but the Accept and Rejects options are "grayed out." So I am unable to put my connections on hold.
- Is the Zoom/Modem V.92 EXT compatible with Mac OS X?
- Zoom/FaxModem 56K USB Dualmode Model 2985: Windows XP Drivers/Information
Initialization Strings and AT Commands
- Turn off or adjust the modem's speaker volume
- AT Command Reference Manual for the Conexant chipset-based Zoom/Modem V.92 PCI Model 3025C
- Dial Commands
- Modem Speaker Controls
- S Registers
- AT Command Reference Manuals for the Zoom/Modem V.92 USB Mini
- Model 3095: Modem is blocked from connecting to AOL
- Model 3095: Error 692 or similar error
- Mac not recoginzing USB modem after upgrading to OS X El Capitan
- Factors Affecting 56K Connections
- Whenever I try to access my PCI modem, I get an error "OpenComm: Port already open" and the modem doesn't respond to commands. How do I fix this?
- Model 3090: When I shut down and restart my computer, the modem does not respond and the LEDs are off. What should I do?
General Product Information
- Embedded Serial Modem Family
- 33.6K/V.34 and Earlier Modem Support Files
- Linux/UNIX Information
- Beta Files
- How can I use one phone line for both voice and data?
- How do V.92 modem speeds compare to ISDN, ADSL and Cable speeds?